TurmerAid complete turmeric pellets with Turmeric, Linseed Oil and Black Pepper with Apple Cider Vinegar and Yucca.
• Contains Ingredients to support healthy joints
• Helps the integrity of the horse or pony’s natural defence and structural mechanisms
• Supports the processes that are involved in the inflammation cycle of horses and ponies
• Promotes well-being and general health
• Made with Turmeric certified with 5.10% Curcumin
• Linseed Oil which helps to maintain a healthy and shiny coat
• Cracked Black Pepper to aid bioavailability
• Yucca (Micro-Aid ®) to aid digestion and has positive effects on the Micro Flora that occurs naturally in the horse's stomach
• Includes Apple Cider Vinegar to increase palatability
• Can be fed safely to laminitics as part of a high fibre low sugar and starch diet.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Crude Protein 10%, Crude Oils & Fats 4.5%, Crude Fibre 21%, Crude Ash 10%, Starch 3%, Sugar 3.75%
FEEDING GUIDELINES: For a 500kg horse/pony - 25g, twice a day. For smaller ponies (under 300kg) feed 12.5g twice a day. For larger horses (over 700kg) feed 50g-75g twice a day.
Image shows 25g
INGREDIENTS: Beet pulp, Lucerne, Turmeric (5.1 % Curcumin) Oatfeed, Linseed, Apple Cider Vinegar, Micro-Aid ®, Di Calcium Phosphate, Cracked Black Pepper