Hilton Herbs - Cleavers & Marigold - 1kg
Marigold (Calendula) and Cleavers are regarded by herbalists as 'sister' herbs and are used for supporting the systems in horses
- regarded as 'sister’ herbs specific for supporting a horse's systems
- recommended for stabled horses or when turn out is restricted and legs may become filled
- use in conjunction with stable bandages
- Cleaver herb (Galium aparine)
- Marigold/Calendula flowers (Calendula officinalis)
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.